Monday, September 16, 2013

Flip Your (foam) Wig!

I love Halloween.  Part of the fun for me has always been figuring out what I was going to be, then rummaging through the dress up box as a kid to create my costume.

Increasingly I see so many people buying a costume in a bag & no originality... makes me sad!

Until today.



I had the opportunity to see Chris March's line of costume wigs for Target today. I think they're refreshing in a world that has become overloaded with a flood of licensed character merchandise.

They're a bit small on my medium sized head, but I think they're a good inspiration point.

Part of what I love about them is that they are definitely archetypes, and they also invite people to create their own character. I have some green foam laying around somewhere.. I'm sure I can come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment